Unleash the power of your data.
Every marketer knows that their database is a key asset, yet many are overwhelmed at the prospect of assessing, organizing and leveraging their data to optimize acquisition and CRM practices.
Customer and prospect data is a key building block to marketing success. Understanding the data that your organization has can unlock insights about segments, behaviors and the most profitable customers and prospects.
Here’s how you get there.
To ensure that prospect data is truly understood and acted upon, we examine it from every angle to enhance customer experiences and transform business models.
Mower’s philosophy is that strategic planning begins with understanding who your customers and prospects are, how they interact with your brand and how they buy. Much of this insight lies in the data you collect in prospect and customer databases. This means:
- Assessing and understanding these data assets to develop in more informed strategic marketing plans and business practices.
- Utilizing comprehensive data services to effectively identify the strengths and weaknesses of your sales, marketing, customer service and ERP databases.
- Optimizing data to unlock untapped marketing and revenue potential.
- Identifying who your customers and prospects are and how they behave, to help you transform your data into the most valuable marketing asset in your organization.
Database Audit, including:
- Documentation of existing data sources
- Custom “Data Census” report on the make-up of key data points (geographic breakdown, share of records by industry, job function or title, etc.)
- Assessment of data completeness, identification of gaps and optimizations in data content
Data Consolidation and Standardization (marketing-ready database)
- Profile enhancements — demographic and psychographic appends*
- Data segmentation
- Scoring and qualification
- Mower maps the strategic approach and tactics necessary to building a more marketable and effective customer and prospect database
*Mower partners with providers who have access to key industry data sources such as Acxiom, Dun & Bradstreet, Experian, Claritas and Hoovers to offer best-in-class data enhancements.