Elevate visibility and awareness of your brand and products with traffic-building events.
One of the best ways to connect with customers, building affection, relevance and trust, is through event planning and activation programs.
Whether it is a new product launch or the celebration of your 100th retail store, Mower Public Relations and Public Affairs can bring your brand to life through traffic-building events that capture consumer interest, social media attention and earned media coverage.
Some of the activation ideas we’ve developed:
- Establishing category leadership, like the Freightliner Trucks Hardest Working Cities program that positioned the Daimler division as North America’s leading work truck brand. The honor was awarded to cities across North America, winning news coverage and, in some cases, even customers who placed orders on the spot.
- Causing consumers and thought leaders to think differently, like the Domtar “Paper Hotspot” at the SXSW Interactive Show. The show focuses on the newest items in today’s digital world, but we earned news coverage and built buzz by carving a place for paper.
- Generating community outreach and support, such as when we managed preservation board meetings, community discussions, petitions and more to successfully convert an old packaging center into a world-class brewhouse, restaurant and museum for Genesee Beer. The upfront public affairs work led to a successful ribbon-cutting event, which welcomed dozens of attendees, including community leaders, stakeholders and local media.
- Building brand affinity, like the Labatt Pond Hockey Tournament that enabled the Canadian beer company to cement its relationship with hockey-loving beer drinkers in key Northeastern and Midwest markets. Five years after we launched the first tournament in Buffalo, the event had grown from 16 teams to 144, sold out in less than 15 minutes, and went from a one-day event with 64 players to a three-day tournament with more than 1,000.
Launching products to the marketplace, like Lactalis’ Galbani Fresh Mozzarella Cheese. Mower created the Italian-themed “Galbani Caprese Challenge,” an event in Manhattan during a popular food festival where chefs had to use the cheese in specialty recipes. Sales in the metro New York market surged, encouraging key retailers to stock the product.
- Using holidays to generate buzz about new services, products or store openings, such as a special Fourth of July fireworks display off the Brooklyn Bridge to celebrate Singapore Airlines’ new transatlantic service to New York City, or the Thanksgiving Day Parade, when we reopened the upscale toy store FAO Schwarz.
As one of the nation’s leading independent marketing, advertising and public relations agencies, Mower leverages sophisticated media-planning capabilities, breakthrough creative and on-target strategy to make the routine events exciting. By making those events memorable and motivating, we help build awareness and drive sales.
Getting more from your investment in an event is where Mower PR can help you stand out from the crowd.