Using account-based marketing to engage high-potential B2B prospects.
Account-based marketing (ABM) allows B2B marketers to strategically target and market to individual companies as markets of one. So instead of marketing to a target demographic population, or vertical market such as manufacturing, you’re targeting specific stakeholders and individuals inside a particular company.
Here’s how you get there.
First, we identify your overarching business goals and marketing objectives. Then, we develop the right integrated marketing solution to meet those challenges head on.
Approach to developing an account-based marketing plan
- Identify Target Accounts
- Map the Opportunity
- Create Content and IMC Strategy
- Launch Campaigns
- Measure and Optimize
- Advanced IP targeting for digital display advertising
- Personalized retargeting
- Programmatic advertising
- Customer match advertising
- Paid search advertising
- Company-targeted social media through LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Lead generation, lead scoring and lead nurturing
- Marketing automation
- One-to-one email marketing and mobile messaging
- Real-time personalization for websites and landing pages
- Content marketing and thought leadership
- Personalized direct mail
- Targeted event planning and support
- Internal communications
What you can expect from Mower’s strategic account-based marketing services
ABM is building a reputation as a high-yield strategy that delivers a strong return on investment. This is backed up by a recent SiriusDecisions research study.
And why is that? Because it works. According to Altera Group and Marketo:
- 97% of B2B marketers believe ABM has a somewhat higher or much higher ROI than other marketing initiatives.
- 84% of B2B marketers say ABM provides significant benefits in retaining and expanding existing client relationships.
- And 65% of B2B marketers say ABM process provides significant benefits in attracting new customers.