What started as a promising and progressive year for many energy companies has quickly shifted to a year of unknowns and uncertainties. Companies are forced to walk a finer line with their finances while being expected to do more than ever for their customers. It’s clear that we are in unprecedented times and that business as usual will be anything but. Marketers across the board have to do more with less and plan for a new normal, but the question for so many is how.
Save Your Energy and Have More Success
With the ever-changing landscape, different stakeholders, scrutiny on spending and new expectations for performance, there’s a lot of pressure on energy marketers. Now more than ever, Mower’s Marketing Success Plan can be the roadmap you never knew you needed to navigate obstacles you never expected—all while helping you become more efficient along the way.
Our One-Page Plan that Plugs into Powerful Results
Get all your stakeholders responsible for your business outcomes on the same page—literally. Our one-page plan fosters cross-functional dialogue with all parties (typically teams from Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Digital/Tech and Communications).
Our Success Plan is a one-sheet measurement framework used to align your marketing to your desired business outcomes while identifying and removing barriers to marketing success. The plan works to link marketing metrics to revenue targets which, according to a Forrester study, makes marketers three times more likely to significantly exceed revenue targets. Now how’s that for success?
Let’s Talk Results: What You Get Out of Mower’s Marketing Success Plan
Now that you understand what our Success Plan is, let’s get further into the good stuff—results. Here are the top 10 ways our Success Plan can help marketers be efficient, do more with less and, most importantly, achieve peace of mind:
1. Collaboration: Drives efficiency by bringing your disparate teams together, breaking down silos and setting an overall cohesive focus on what’s most important to your company. Bringing sales, marketing, operations and IT together is especially critical while working virtually.
2. Close Knowledge Gaps: Identifies up front any knowledge gaps that must be closed to improve decision-making and marketing success.
3. Be More in Control: Provides the right tools and processes to know what’s working, what’s not, what to stop and what to start in order to quickly improve your marketing program. And with a little more control, you’ll probably get a better night’s sleep.
4. Overcome Obstacles: Identifies what can impede your ability to track, measure and report in order to make optimization adjustments to your marketing program with ease.
5. Return on Investment (ROI): Ensures every dime is focused on what’s most important for improving marketing ROI and business success.
6. Navigate Stormy Seas: Works as a tool that can help chart a course for brands in good times and in bad. It’s easier to modify an existing plan and pivot instead of starting from scratch.
7. Prove Marketing Value: Documents the hard work you do to improve business performance and justify your marketing efforts. This can make it easier to convince C-level executives that it makes sense to sustain or even increase your marketing budgets.
8. Quick Read: Connects the dots of business objectives, marketing tactics, KPIs and measurement values in a clear and concise way. Time-pressed senior-level executives will appreciate the brevity and focus of a one-sheet summary of your marketing plan.
9. Outdistance the Competition: Helps you to quickly respond to marketplace challenges and opportunities to win, grab share or bring a new product or service to market. Plus, it keeps you focused on your end game and reduces distractions that can lead you astray.
10. Confidence in Your Success: Provides more certainty that your marketing investment is focused on the most important business objectives and that you have the tools in place to measure and optimize performance.
Mower has the expertise needed to build a Success Plan that ties the right marketing to the right business outcomes. Let’s work together to create a custom plan that not only helps your energy company reach powerful results, but sets you up to sustain success.
To start a conversation around creating a Success Plan for your energy company, contact John Leibrick, Vice President—Insight Director, at email@example.com