Quantitative and qualitative research delivers insights that fuel successful marketing and branding campaigns.
Mower research delivers solutions that meet modern insight demands — insight that makes brands more successful and drives growth.
With over 40 years of research experience, Mower provides a full set of custom research services from design, programming, vendor coordination, execution and moderating through analysis and reporting.
We understand that demands for insight vary widely and that research is ever evolving. Research techniques must be as agile as the business questions that organizations face, and as dynamic as the markets and industries in which they compete.
Mower primary research capabilities:
- Awareness, attitude and usage
- Communications and ad testing
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Industry and category analysis
- Path to purchase
- Voice of the customer
- Web, phone, mail, mixed mode
- Ethnographies/observation (empathic) research
- Ideation workshops
- On-site intercepts
- Need/gap analysis
- Benchmarking and tracking
- Competitive intelligence
- Geo-demographic studies
- Paired comparison and forced choice benefit testing
- Public opinion measurement
- Quick polls
- Advertising evaluation
- Focus groups (online and traditional)
- In-depth interviews
- Message development and testing
- Innovation workshops
In addition to the primary research that answers our clients’ toughest questions, we utilize a variety of secondary sources to learn from other experts. Our most actionable strategies include both. Some of our secondary sources include:
- Business Marketing Association (BMA)
- The Harvard Business Review
- American Association of Advertising Agencies (4As) databases
- An economic data review for Freightliner Trucks revealed a compelling relationship between thriving cities and markets with the strongest vocational truck sales. The insight led Mower to conceive a recognition program for Freightliner to salute the hardest working cities.
- Mower research fueled the complete rebrand of Preferred Mutual Insurance Company, uncovering the insight that only Preferred offered a more personalized approach to insurance that lets people Live Assured.
- Philadelphia’s newest museum, The Faith and Liberty Discovery Center, was branded and successfully marketed based on Mower research that found the museum would garner broad appeal if it utilized a historical and interactive approach with a focus on values all Americans can get behind, such as liberty, justice, unity, hope and love.
- The rebrand of Syracuse Behavioral Healthcare to Helio Health included extensive research conducted by Mower to determine the new name of the organization and its approach to advertising.
- Research conducted on behalf of Beech Acres Parenting Center allowed Mower’s public relations team to identify and pitch unique story angles on topics such as the top concerns for Cincinnati parents. Mower has earned consistent editorial placements and interviews because of this primary research.
- Research showed that one of the most important motivations for travelers when planning a trip is to come back having experienced something new. This insight led to a highly successful integrated awareness campaign for Cabarrus County that leveraged paid, owned and earned media through a highly targeted strategy to reach new audiences.
- Focus groups, in-depth interviews, a review of existing marketing materials, and competitive analyses were conducted with organizations such as PEACE, Inc. and BorgWarner for an employee communications audit, leading to organizational changes that enhanced internal and external communications.