Social media that keeps your brand tenaciously trending with your target audience.
When customers are browsing, they can read a news article, see an ad, even hear a friend’s recommendation, but guess what influences them most?
Mower leverages social media as part of your overall marketing, advertising and public relations strategy to build awareness, create trial and develop loyal fans.
- Launching products like Chopin Vodka’s new rye vodka, Chopin Red — Mower’s bold approach for the brand to sponsor the Santa Barbara International — combined with a social media sweepstakes — significantly increased visibility of the brand and boosted the company’s sales in the United States.
- Building awareness — Mower’s Travel & Tourism specialty team has used social media to generate bookings for exclusive resorts and family-friendly attractions.
- Changing perceptions — Mower created shareable content for Domtar with trade and consumer audiences, helping people see that even in the digital age, paper was not a commodity product.
- Creating trial — Mower used third-party experts to promote the health, beauty, garden and craft benefits of Epsom salt, driving social sharing, increasing digital media coverage and fueling record web traffic.
- Developing a brand personality — By creating an irreverent voice for the Labatt Bear, Mower was able to help North American Breweries establish a fun and friendly brand personality for the imported Canadian beer.
- Galvanizing public support — To convince public officials that their constituents wanted a property tax cap in New York state, Mower used social media to drive traffic to an interactive “Cap That Tax” website — developed for the New York State Association of REALTORS® — that allowed visitors to play a game testing their property tax knowledge, learn about the issue and send advocacy letters to elected officials. Part of a fully integrated marketing program, “Cap That Tax” led to more than 5,100 letters sent to legislators and a two percent tax cap that was signed into law.
From developing a social media strategy to creating engaging content and managing paid boosts for targeted influencer campaigns, we’ve deployed creative social media programs for both B2C and B2B clients.
Mower’s digital experts understand how to build a layered social media presence to amplify your key messages and energize important audiences, helping you uncover the sweet spots that exist for your products on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat and the next emerging social platform. Mower can make it happen.