Mower is a fiercely independent full-service advertising, marketing and public relations firm with more than 12 locations across the United States. We are looking to add a team member who will be responsible for leadership and overall management and strategic direction of Mower’s media and performance marketing services. This individual will have proven, experienced driver of large, innovative, results-oriented media and performance marketing campaigns for major brands – including strategy for all key paid media channels.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities – Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides leadership and mentorship to the agency’s media and performance marketing teams. Fosters productive collaboration among these teams.
- Helps to distill, synthesize, and translate client business objectives, brand understanding, consumer and cultural understanding and media learning into an actionable and optimal channel mix.
- Drives the adoption of new media and performance marketing channels, partners, and technologies, and strives to bring innovation to clients on a regular basis.
- Drives the integration and optimization of channel planning and execution.
- Continuously surveys pulse of client and client industry needs to prompt and feed innovative ideas/solutions to media, performance marketing team and other agency departments.
- Builds and hones deep and trusting relationships with decision makers/influencers at key clients to foster new business opportunities.
- Able to act as both a leader and a doer: taking ownership of tasks, deliverables and initiatives when needed, as well as leading and managing teams.Plays a key role in agency new business efforts – RFP’s and presentations.
- Provides constructive and executable feedback regarding agency product to drive overall improvements in product quality and identify/influence new product/capability development
- Acts as an ongoing, high-level strategic consultant to the business – both to internal teams and clients.
Educational Requirements & Qualifications –
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field preferred
- 15 + years of agency media and performance marketing planning experience, leading these teams on major, national or global brands
- Understanding of all major marketing channels, including fluency in many channels
- Experience with B2C and B2B marketing
- Strong and persuasive presentation skills
- Driver of channel innovation
- Strong written and verbal communication and people skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, media partners and internal teams
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet aggressive deadlines
- Able to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing, technology-focused industry
- Proactive and self-motivated personality
- Curious, self-learner who stays current on media, marketing, and business trends
Salary Range: $157,000 – $250,000 annually
*Salary differential is based on seniority, merit, education, training and experience.