The B2B marketing agency that brings the true value of friendship to life.
At EMA, we’ve found that the best way to sharpen your competitive edge is to build your brand by building friendships. We call this philosophy “Brand as Friend.” It’s a very powerful tool for reaping the results B2B marketing leaders want most: revenue growth, brand strength, qualified leads and ROI.
How does it work for our B2B clients? It’s simple, but incredibly effective. Through three key tenets — affection, relevance and trust — we help you nurture closer, more meaningful relationships between your brand and customers, prospects, employees, influencers, stakeholders and channel partners. These relationships move people to view your brand as a dependable one that listens, offers good advice and truly wants to help, just as a friend would. And once you win their friendship, you win their loyalty to your brand.
Learn more about Brand as Friend and the nine drivers that fuel brand friendships.
How we activate Brand as Friend for your brand
As a full-service agency, EMA has all the resources, capabilities and expertise to help you build friendships with your customers and achieve a competitive edge in a multitude of ways:
- Create an integrated marketing plan to grow share in new vertical or geographic market segments
- Strengthen sales channel relationships to convert more business
- Cross-sell products and services through digital marketing to grow margin and revenue
- Drive key changes in brand perception
- Own the customer journey via content marketing and marketing automation to fill your sales pipeline with marketing-qualified leads
- Utilize account-based marketing to target your high-potential prospects
Launch a new product.
Your new product or service launch is a big opportunity for you to add customers, engage your channel, boost revenue and build brand value. But, empowered buyers and nimble adversaries can challenge success. There’s no cookie-cutter checklist, but we do have a formula that’s born of real intimacy with your target audiences, their interests, behaviors and preferences, and proven by over 1,000 launches.
Try our strategic launching pad and watch it take off.
To see more ways we create business value for B2B brands, check out our client success stories below.