Maximize your return on investment with smart trade show activation programs.
Trade shows are one of the most important B2B marketing opportunities, but to maximize your return on investment, you need a partner who knows how to build traffic through smart activation programs. Mower Public Relations and Public Affairs creates buzz that brings customers and prospects to your booth.
Trade shows have evolved during the last decade, and they now offer a variety of platforms to reach your targets — even people who never set foot in your booth or gotten on a flight to travel to the show. Well-designed trade show activation programs can feed the sales funnel for an entire year, helping you influence new groups of potential customers.
Mower Public Relations and Public Affairs creates attention-getting trade show programs that:
- Build pre-show earned and social media attention to create awareness for new products and services, such as Kodak’s new inkjet technology platform, which garnered more than 1,400 media hits at drupa, the printing industry’s largest trade show, and flooded social media platforms with Kodak’s strategic key messages.
- Generate breakthrough news coverage and social posts — Take Domtar, a Fortune 500 paper company. We went to SXSW, which showcases the newest digital technology, and we designed the biggest surprise: the “Paper Hotspot.” Anyone was welcome in the “wireless” gathering, but only to read, draw, write, play games and use paper in other ways. The concept made national news.
- Unify a brand’s campaign theme across a variety of marketing platforms — For example, Mower developed the “Brighter Ideas” campaign platform for Sun Chemical’s trade shows for a two-year span. Those messages and booth graphics led to consistent messages spread across a variety of marketing content, including news releases, social media, e-blasts, white papers, infographics, advertising, landing pages and more.
- Integrate key messaging in booth design, show sponsorship, panel presentations and media interviews — For Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, for instance, Mower created a “Revolutionary Energy” theme that allowed attendees to “recharge” during a long day at PowerGen International at the Revolutionary Energy Bar, with flavored oxygen, B-vitamin gummies and other snacks inside a full-scale model of a gas turbine.
- Draw higher attendance year-to-year, like the work we’ve done for Dell EMC’s annual EMC World, the premier educational conference for IT professionals. We’ve seen a surge of more than 12,000 new attendees in the past decade who were drawn by the compelling marketing materials we’ve produced, such as show outreach, promotional items, guides, interactive experiences and exhibit spaces.
- Drive traffic to the booth — Mower has developed a variety of campaigns for KI at NeoCon designed to bring traffic to the showroom, including a “Spin to Win” game which used peel-off game pieces from the back of the show directory to earn hourly opportunities to win prizes at KI’s showroom. With the launch of KI’s new Ruckus chairs, Mower drove traffic to the showroom using elevator wraps and brought the company’s new Intellect Wave chairs to life by using the shell of the chairs to create a “wave wall.”
As a full-service marketing, advertising and public relations agency, Mower leverages sophisticated media-planning capabilities, breakthrough creative and on-target strategy to reach the buyers you want to reach at a trade show.
Get more for your trade show dollar by letting Mower PR help you outmaneuver the competition.