Product launches go further with public relations and integrated marketing.
You can develop the best product your market has ever seen, but without public relations, your market may never see it.
Mower’s PR team has helped brands launch thousands of products using a systematic approach tailored to your needs and marketplace demands. Whether you’re selling to other businesses (B2B) or directly to consumers (B2C/Shopper Marketing), Mower can develop a strategy that increases awareness, helps add customers, engages your channel, boosts revenue and builds brand value.
Some examples of product launches that Mower public relations has promoted:
- Ford’s Edge SUV — To launch the vehicle in Western New York, Mower’s PR team suggested a unique New Year’s Eve event, where the 4,000-pound vehicle would be hoisted more than 140 feet in the air and slowly lowered in tandem with downtown Buffalo’s annual ball drop.
- KI’s new line of healthcare furniture known as the Arissa™ Collection — A combination of media outreach and a series of interactive webinars during NeoCon, the world’s largest contract furniture show, became one of KI’s biggest PR success stories.
- Dresser-Rand’s new DATUM-I compressor — Dresser-Rand developed a new model of its flagship DATUM compressor, which turned out to be the 1,000th Mower secured significant news coverage of the new product launch by recommending a press conference at the industry’s preeminent trade show and a video utilizing a case study strategy.
- Chopin Vodka’s new rye vodka, Chopin Red — Mower’s bold approach for the brand to sponsor the Santa Barbara International, combined with a social media sweepstakes, significantly increased visibility of the brand and boosted the company’s sales in the United States.
- Lactalis’ Galbani Fresh Mozzarella Cheese — Mower created the Italian-themed “Galbani Caprese Challenge,” an event in Manhattan during a popular food festival where chefs had to use the cheese in specialty recipes. Sales in the metro New York market surged, encouraging key retailers to stock the product.
- Magic Hat’s Hop Drip IPA beer, brewed with coffee beans — To play up Hop Drip’s coffee connection, Mower recommended hosting an exclusive media breakfast during the Great American Beer Festival. Almost 70 reporters and influencers attended, fueling dozens of stories in key consumer and beer trade publications.
Our PR team works closely with our marketing and digital teams, utilizing Mower’s Affinity™ planning framework to develop integrated solutions. Some examples:
- Unveiling the 10th anniversary Tickle Me Elmo plush toy on ABC’s Good Morning America after creating a massive teaser campaign to stir anticipation with retailers and the media. Mower’s strategy of in-store and online merchandising at retailers and advertising in Times Square led to “Reveal Day” being one of the toy industry’s highest sales volume days ever.
- Helping the new Schick 33 dental X-ray outpace the industry growth for digital imaging technology by threefold in two years. Mower strategically used every medium — print, digital, lead gen, sales enablement tools, video, social media, PR, tradeshows and packaging.
- Using a video, media relations, content development, paid social and social media for Welch Allyn’s RetinaVue, a diabetic retinopathy screening tool designed to prevent blindness.
- Debuting the Siemens E-series 2 MW engine through a teaser video shown at a private event for top customers during one of the industry’s largest trade shows. That was followed by the official launch of the engine featuring a video reminiscent of luxury car advertising.