Mower is a fiercely independent full-service advertising, marketing, and PR firm with over 10 locations across the United States. The Mower Media team has a terrific opportunity for a Senior Media Planner/Buyer who will work closely with an integrated agency team and own responsibility for media strategy and planning plus media buying, implementation and analytics reporting.
As a Senior Strategist, Search and Social, you will be responsible for developing and executing paid media advertising strategy across platforms such as Google, YouTube, Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok. You are driven to align the audiences’ behaviors, platform capabilities, and client performance goals. You will work closely with other team members to develop campaigns that meet performance marketing KPIs and consistently uncover audience, brand, category, and media insights that inform strategic and creative thinking within our integrated marketing agency. You are a master of details, check and double-checking that work is accurate and optimized. You are great at training and mentoring fellow team members, can develop efficient processes, and stay informed about industry trends.
- Plan and implement paid search and social marketing programs based on the client KPIs and overarching strategy.
- Develop and deliver client presentations and reports, extracting and synthesizing data from multiple media platforms.
- Communicate clearly with confidence based on your expertise.
- Understand how digital content moves through today’s digital landscape and defines relevant and impactful engagement strategies for the client’s digital channels (including the website).
- Monitor trends in digital, social media, and technology and help distribute this knowledge throughout the agency.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues from various disciplines, including Insight, Search, Media, PR, Creative, Analytics, Production, Project Management, and Account Management.
- Lead new client/account onboarding, including but not limited to platform integration, site tagging, billing transfers, KPI measurement planning, and initial activation launch.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience executing paid search and social campaigns in an agency, consultancy, or in-house capacity required
- Highly proficient with all relevant ads platforms across search and social
- Prior experience in paid (not organic) campaigns specific to B2B and account-based marketing (ABM) is required. B2C (specifically eCommerce) experience is a plus
- Proficiency with 3rd Party Reporting Platforms, Microsoft Excel PowerPoint & Office
Salary Range: $65,000- $95,000
*Salary differential is based on seniority, merit, education, training and experience.