As a Senior Search Strategist, you will plan, implement and maintain paid search and social campaigns. The position is essential to the day-to-day running of consumer and business-to-business media accounts and requires an individual that works well in a team-based, fast paced, and detail-oriented environment. An ideal candidate demonstrates a proven ability to prioritize work, juggle multiple projects and succeed as a part of a highly motivated and driven team. They will have the ability to mentor and/or manage Associates and/or Strategists in the department and are comfortable with basis data analytics to inform strategy, optimizations or reporting insights.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work from campaign briefs to help develop paid search and social plan recommendations
- Flawlessly set up, activate and manage approved campaigns in technology platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Display Network, YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit
- Work across multiple accounts to support campaign management, supporting various projects and deliverables
- Develop and deliver client presentations and reports, extracting and synthesizing data to help improve performance from social media platforms
- Perform consumer and competitive research to understand our clients’ landscape, target audience behaviors, and KPIs
- Recommend search and social engines, partners, and platforms based on KPIs
- Work closely with the analytics and data team to implement conversion tags and other tagging requirements and prepare/deliver campaign reports
- Assists in the strategy and social directors in overseeing the team’s optimizations, project and task delegation, account QA, data analytics, billing, and reporting
- Mentor and manage Associates and Strategists in the department
- Other duties may be assigned.
Educational Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of paid search and social campaign management experience
- Google Search YouTube and Display Certifications required
- Adaptable to change and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and PPT
- Able to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing, technology-focused industry
- Proactive and self-motivated personality
- Curious, self-learner who stays current on media, marketing, and business trends