Mower is a fiercely independent full-service advertising, marketing and public relations firm with more than 10 locations across the United States. The Mower PR & PA Group has a career-building opportunity for an experienced Account Supervisor with B2B, B2C, content development and strategic counseling experience. Our newest team member will play a key role on their account teams and be responsible for managing key client relationships.
A Senior Account Supervisor/Counselor performs essential account leadership duties, both tactical and strategic, providing a key link between Mower and its clients. The role requires maintaining strong client relationships and managing the internal account team to deliver superior service in a timely, efficient and effective manner. We are storytellers and explore all channels to tell client stories effectively. Clients often count on us for sound advice while facing difficult issues and we must provide exceptional counsel under deadline pressure.
Our Next Fierce Friend Is:
- Passionate about communications.
- Enthusiastic about “the hunt” for earned media coverage.
- Ready to tackle “think big” projects, while balancing day-to-day assignments.
- Self-motivated, and always looking ahead to what’s around the work bend.
- Eager to learn and stay on top of trends.
- A team player who juggles like a circus clown and never stops accelerating.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support multiple clients simultaneously, working in coordination with your Mower account team.
- Develop compelling pitch angles, research the media landscape and secure editorial coverage that has clients saying, “Wow – you get what we need!”
- Monitor changes in client industries and identify trends that shape potential programs.
- Measurement and reporting for clients that demonstrate our shared success.
- Coordinate client calls and meetings, including thoughtfully organized agendas and recaps of important action items.
- College/University degree in public relations, communications, journalism, English or psychology preferred
- 7 or more years working in PR or related field
- Must be social media savvy
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Employee-owned (Employee Stock Ownership Program)
- Robust healthcare options (medical, dental, vision, PFL and more)
- Generous paid time off
- New business and recruiting bonuses
- 401K program
- Training program provided by Mower staff across disciplines, designed to expand your knowledge across the fields of advertising, marketing and PR
Salary Range: $75k – $115k annually
*Salary differential is based on seniority, merit, education, training and experience