Mower is a fiercely independent full-service advertising, marketing, and PR firm with over 10 locations across the United States. The Mower Media team has a terrific opportunity for a Senior Media Planner/Buyer who will work closely with an integrated agency team and own responsibility for media strategy and planning plus media buying, implementation and analytics reporting.
As an Associate, Performance Marketing, you will work closely and support other performance marketing team members to implement and report on search and social media campaigns that not only meet performance marketing KPI’s, but also consistently uncover audience, cultural, brand, category and media insights that inform strategic and creative thinking within our integrated marketing agency.
- Implement paid search and social marketing programs based on the client KPI’s and overarching strategy and direction from the account’s lead paid social team member.
- Develop client presentations and reports, extracting and synthesizing data from search and social media platforms.
- Develop relationships with all relevant platform reps and continue to ensure we are implementing to the platform’s best practices
- Understand how digital content moves through today’s digital landscape and defines relevant and impactful engagement strategies for the client’s digital channels (including website).
- Working with senior team members, implement custom campaign structures that develop realtime measurements relative to psychographic, demographic and cultural knowledge
- Monitor trends in digital, search and social media, and help distribute this knowledge throughout the agency.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues from a range of disciplines including Insight, Search, Media, PR, Creative, Analytics, Production, Project Management and Account Management.
- Participate in client workshops, presentations, and other working sessions as required.
- Pursue and achieve relevant search and social media platform certifications.
- Support senior team members on client account to help ensure timely and correct work is done at the highest level of quality for our clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 1-2 years of marketing experience required, including internships
- Highly proficient with two of the following paid media interfaces Google Ads, SearchAds 360, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter, or LinkedIn Campaign Manager. Experience with Pinterest, Snapchat is a plus
- Prior experience in paid (not organic) campaigns specific to B2B and account-based marketing (ABM) required. B2C (specifically eCommerce) experience is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Office
- Facebook Blueprint Certification preferred
Pay Rate: $24-$28/hour
*Salary differential is based on seniority, merit, education, training and experience.