At Mower, we value and encourage people—fierce people—like you. Simply because, we’re not just an agency. We are an intentionally independent community of thinkers, makers, and innovators who foster an entrepreneurial spirit and demand a diverse mindset. A place with purpose, striving to create authentic and enduring emotional connections between brands and people. A place where you can be your best, while empowering others to be theirs. Ready to find your fierceness? Talk to us today.
You’re a master of your craft and now see yourself managing, motivating, and inspiring those around you. As an Associate Creative Director, you’ll lead accounts, projects, and teams with the poise a grace of a seasoned professional. You’ll also be able to inform on advertising trends, new technologies, cultural issues, business strategy, and more—all the while, crafting smart, award-winning work for a range of b2B and B2C clients.
You will be a vital part of Mower, adding to a culture of Fierce Friends recognized as one of “The Best Places to Work” is the US.
What you’ll do:
- Concept and write work that inspires others
- Become the creative voice for your accounts—and teams
- Develop trusted relationships with your clients
- Assign creative teams best suited for each project based on ability and workload
- Review creative briefs that provide strategic insight and creative inspiration
- Partner with ACD art director to create solutions that are strategically relevant
- Lead concept presentations, internally and externally
- Provide written and face-to-face feedback for annual performance reviews
- Edit junior writers work to better output
- Manage multiple projects, teams, and timelines
- Contribute to new business pitches
What you’ll need:
- 10+ years of agency experience writing advertising/marketing materials
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, communications, English, or a related field
- A portfolio and broadcast reel that clearly showcases your thinking and craftsmanship
- Ability to mentor and train all levels of creative talent to enhance skills and performance
- A proven track record of creative judgement and successful client contact
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Passion, energy, and a can-do attitude