Mower is a fiercely independent full-service advertising, marketing and PR firm with offices in nine cities across the United States. We have a terrific opportunity for a Senior Digital Strategist and Analytics to join our team! As the leader of our growing, multi-office digital team, you will play a key role in the digital marketing, digital advertising and analytics offerings of the agency.
The individual in this role is a digital generalist and leads the creation of digital marketing strategies for a wide range of clients across B2B and B2C industries, tapping into the areas of website strategy and engagement, analytics, content marketing, and email marketing/CRM.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY INCLUDE:
Digital Strategy Development and Analytics Oversight
· Help lead the agency’s digital strategy practice, providing strategic direction to Mower clients, particularly in the areas of website and digital content development, marketing technology and analytics.
· Lead the agency’s analytics practice and team, establishing measurement processes and protocols across the agency’s client base.
· Oversee digital strategy as it relates to our approach to websites and digital applications.
· Working closely with our account teams, support large, cross-functional projects as the digital strategy and analytics expert, ensuring projects are aligned with clients’ overarching marketing/PR objectives.
· Facilitate digital/website discovery sessions with clients and colleagues.
· Oversee the ongoing evolution of the agency’s own website and digital efforts in order to deliver high value leads to the agency.
New Business (Sales)
· Support new business initiatives through demonstration of analytical capabilities and preliminary client situation analyses and research.
· Develop and present proposals for digital work (e.g., website RFPs)
Learning and Knowledge Sharing
· Champion digital work and foster relationships with agency account teams and clients every day
· Be the resident expert on digital marketing and analytics, distributing thought-leadership content to the agency on a frequent basis.
· Offer strategic perspective, sound business judgment and a collaborative work style.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/certifications
· 10+ years digital strategy experience in an agency, consultancy or brand marketing environment
· 5+ years analytics experience in an agency, consultancy or brand marketing environment
· Experience managing digital teams
· Excellent analytical, communication, presentation, and collaboration skills.
· Experience with proposal development and creating/presenting new business presentations
· Well-versed in all types of digital marketing, analytics, digital media advertising and website development
· Demonstrated ability to apply concepts in strategy, marketing, advertising, media and brand management
· Demonstrated ability to define solutions that will generate measurable results for our clients
NOT REQUIRED, BUT DESIRED:
· MBA or Master-level degree
· Hands-on experience with the following tools:
o Saleforce, Marketo or equivalent
o Leading search and social platforms
o Media platforms such as Sizmek and DCM