Mower has a terrific opportunity for a senior digital strategist to join our team! This is a fantastic position, where you will play a key role in the digital output of the agency, including strategy and execution in collaboration within a multi-disciplinary agency team.
The individual in this role has deep experience in website strategy, technical planning and development, and digital user experience, as well as experience with marketing technology and automation, and email marketing/CRM. Key areas of responsibility include:
Digital Strategy Development and Execution:
- Provide strategic and technical planning for small andenterprise level clients, particularly in the areas of website strategy, mobile experience and general digital marketing strategy Facilitate technical discovery sessions with clients and colleagues and write technical requirements documents guiding the development of web site projects as well as wireframes of the user experience
- Develop and present proposals for digital projects, including websites, landing pages, email campaigns, apps, and more. Participate in new business pitches.
- Manage digital asset development from a perspective of customer journey on all digital properties.
- Collaborate withagency account teams, providing input and direction on best practices for web and mobile experiences that drive conversion.
- Supervise Mower’s in-house development department.
Learning and Knowledge Sharing:
- Drive innovation for Mower and our clients. Craft and socialize POV’s and conduct internal training on emerging digital trends.
- Sharing of thought leadership and educational content within the digital marketing landscape both internally and with Mower clients.
- 10+ years website technical strategy experience in an agency, consultancy or brand marketing environment (must be a generalist in the space).
- 15+ years hands-on website development (front-end and back-end) experience in an agency, consultancy or in-house capacity
- Experience supervising an in-house development team.
- Experience in both PHP and ASP.NET platforms.
- Experience in various types of Content Management Systems, such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Episerver,
- Experience in developing and managing servers, databases, APIs,
- Comprehensive understanding of best practices in website development(front-end and back-end development), ADA Compliant websites, GDPR, CCPA and other emerging privacy regulation compliance and digital marketing technologies and platforms
- Experience in ecommerce websites and platforms, such as Amazon, Shopify and WooCommerce
- Integration with CRM (Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft) and marketing automation (Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua)
- Deep and proven interest in emerging digital trends, partners, standards and processes
- Experience with proposal development and creating/presenting new business