Mower is a fiercely independent full-service advertising, marketing and PR firm with offices in nine cities across the United States. The Mower media team develops and executes integrated paid media strategies—including paid search and paid social campaigns—for B2B and B2C national and international brands.
Mower has a terrific opportunity for a digital maven to join our team! This is a fantastic mid-level position, where you will play a role in the digital output of the agency, including strategy and execution in collaboration within a multi-disciplinary agency team.
The individual in this role manages digital marketing strategies for a wide range of clients, specifically in the areas of paid social media and paid search (SEM / PPC). This individual should also have a rich understanding and hands-on experience in digital advertising (programmatic and direct), email marketing/CRM, analytics, website strategy, SEO and/or content marketing,
- Under the direction of the Associate Director, Paid Search & Paid Social:
- Work from campaign briefs to help develop paid social and paid search plan recommendations
- Develop an understanding of the product/service being promoted within the brief
- Flawlessly set up, activate and manage approved campaigns in technology platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Display Network, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Work across multiple accounts to provide support in campaign management, supporting multiple, simultaneous projects and deliverables
- Generate paid search campaigns including keyword builds, ad group development, and ad copy
- Investigate potential audiences and contextual fits within social platforms and execute paid social campaigns
- Perform consumer and competitive research to understand our clients’ landscape, target audience behaviors, and KPIs
- Recommend search engines, partners and platforms to use based on KPIs
- Work closely with the analytics and data team to implement conversion tags and other tagging requirements
- Aggregate and analyze data from a variety of sources to inform hypotheses and testing/learning plans for paid social and paid search programs
- Develop reports that help effectively demonstrate optimization/performance highlights or develop a better understanding of keywords, audiences/environments that drive performance
- Create client-ready reports, presentations, case studies, and other deliverables
- Ensure vendor invoices are properly handled and managed in a timely manner
- Under the direction of the Director of Digital Strategy & Analytics:
- Participate in internal team meetings and/or meetings with media/technology partners
- Work with multiple internal teams including digital media planners, SEO and analysts as needed in support of paid social and paid search tasks
- Stay up-to-date on industry news and share knowledge regularly with the team and/or agency-wide
- Embrace new opportunities to learn more about or test new buying approaches, platform and technologies
- Constantly improve upon your understanding of digital marketing beyond paid search and paid social, in order to broaden digital acumen and experience
- 4+ years’ general digital strategy experience in an agency, consultancy or brand marketing environment
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience in paid search and paid social advertising in an agency, consultancy or in-house capacity required (May be part of the 4+ years stated above)
- Demonstrable experience with strategizing, managing and executing paid search/social programs for B2B and/or B2C clients
- Comprehensive understanding of paid search and paid social technology platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Display Network, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
Pluses, but not required
- Digital media advertising experience (programmatic or direct; traditional too)
- Demonstrable understanding of emerging digital trends, technologies and best practices for other areas of digital marketing, beyond the paid search and social realms