Mower is currently seeking a Project Manager. We’re looking for a highly energetic person who will be based in our fast-paced Buffalo, NY office.
This person will provide day-to-day tactical support for the agency’s own digital platforms and marketing campaigns. Reporting up through the senior project management leader to the Vice Chairman/Chief Brand Officer, this individual will have a high level of engagement with colleagues across Mower’s nine office network. Specific initiatives include Mower.com, the agency’s SEO and SEM programs, email, content marketing and other digital marketing campaigns. As our project manager you will also work directly with the leaders of our specialties: Energy and Sustainability, Finance, Healthcare, Cars and Trucks, Tech and Travel and Tourism.
This project manager will own and drive momentum for all day-to-day deliverables as the primary internal and external point of contact for projects. Person must be a strong, independent leader, decision maker and great communicator. Responsibility will include planning the implementation of various projects, with the help of internal teams. Ensuring that work is executed accurately, on time and on budget and that expectations are surpassed. The ideal candidate will be flexible, detail-oriented, willing to learn, comfortable with change, and able to work with a high volume of projects. Duties will involve defining project deliverables, aligning resources against project needs and working with internal resources supported by outside vendors to execute and deliver projects.
- Working with Account, Creative, Technical, Strategy, Digital and Production teams to develop and maintain project plans, provide project status, manage feedback and ensure deliverables are completed and accurate
- Collaborating with many project teams to detail approaches to meeting project goals
- Making daily decisions about how project tasks are executed: assignments, sequence, deadlines, dependencies, solving problems, resolving conflicts, and ensuring resources have what they need to execute projects
- Acting as the team’s main point of contact and facilitating communications for all project related issues
- Communicating project status, requirements, changes, risks, and issues to appropriate stakeholders.
- Reviewing email and website analytics to provide top-level reporting.
- 3+ years of marketing project management / interactive producer experience
- Strong organizational skills and able to learn new systems and processes quickly and work in a deadline-oriented environment
- Comprehensive understanding of digital and interactive projects such as website development, online banner ads, email development, SEO/SEM, social and mobile media
- A dynamic team player and strong communicator within a fast-paced environment and in cross-functional / multi-discipline teams
- Ability to maintain multi-month projects, priorities, budgets, and schedules
- Google Analytics experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in digital / interactive producer or project management role
- Ad agency or corporate marketing experience preferred
- MS Office Suite including MS Project preferred