Tasked with crafting engaging visuals for sponsored and editorial content and editing videos to tell compelling stories. The ideal candidate will also provide mentorship to internal talent, helping nurture emerging artists and shaping their design sensibilities to the Mower team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and produce graphics, including motion graphics for sponsored content
- Create and edit motion graphic videos as needed, including screen capture, product promotion, explainer videos, 3D and illustration highlights
- Edit, Color correct and sound mix footage to final videos
- Maintain broadcast quality on all video products
- Maintain Brand aesthetics
- Collaborate with Producers to design motion graphics that transform complicated concepts into clear visuals
- Utilize knowledge of typography and advanced principals of design, using a variety of applications (including After Effects, Premiere, Cinema 4D, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Develop detailed design palettes and style guides for Production teams
- Create storyboards and design concepts that clearly define the graphics’ intent
- Manage priorities and workload effectively to meet all schedules and deadlines.
- Set accurate estimates on delivery expectations and send status updates to stake holders
- Research and continuously evaluate industry trends, our production needs and contribute to conversations surrounding technology to support, streamline and improve our post production process.
- Manage creative files on server, archiving files across networks.
- Use client provided 3D assets to create photo realistic renderings.
- Adobe Creative Cloud –Premiere (Advanced), Media Encoder (Advanced), Photoshop (Advanced), After Effects (Supreme), Illustrator (Advanced).
- Cinema 4D (Advanced)
- Documentary editing and motion graphics experience
- Deep understanding of codecs, resolutions, frame rates, bitrates, file formats & wrappers
- 3+ years experience working on motion infographics, 3D modeling and animation, typeface animation, graphic design, typography and branding packages with quick turnarounds
- Ability to work with a writer or producer to breakdown the elements of a story or set of statistics and recreate them in a visually engaging, creative way
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for visual art
- Strong communication skills