We’re extremely busy and getting busier by the second, so we’ll make this quick: we need you. If, that is, you are a talented art director or graphic designer who’s been honing your craft for the past 2-to-5 years. And, if you’re as passionate about big ideas as you are in learning new ways to bring those ideas to life. We also need you to be as in tune with the latest digital technologies as you are with the latest design trends. You’ll work in every medium imaginable, from the large screen to the mobile one, print to web, and just about everything in between. And, you’ll be doing it in the agency Ad Age named one of the Top 5 places to work.
What will you do here?
- Develop killer concepts for a mix of clients
- Design for a diverse range of media, from the traditional – print, direct mail, trade-shows, TV – to all things digital, including websites, email campaigns, banner ads, social media experiences, and whatever else is just over the horizon
- Juggle multiple projects, and manage time and skills with an “I am willing to learn what I don’t know” attitude
- Be curious about new digital technologies and make the effort to get hands-on experience in them
You must have:
- 2 or more years of experience in art direction or graphic design
- A passion for your craft, as witnessed in your portfolio
- High-level competence in the Adobe creative suite
- Understanding of website design and the WordPress CMS
- Understanding of the latest digital technologies and their capabilities