Mower is seeking a junior designer to join our Boston team. Individual will collaborate with designers, copywriters and clients to develop concepts, execute and deliver online and offline creative. Must be a team player who communicates well, juggles like a circus clown and never stops accelerating. Good times had by all.
- Support team of senior designers on creative direction, art direction, and production design.
- Develop concepts and creating visual design strategies for print and digital media.
- Provide support for projects ranging from advertising campaigns, branding projects, website design and development, and animation.
- Create websites and digital assets; knows way around a CMS, WordPress and HubSpot especially.
- Build motion graphic videos.
- Manage projects to guide clients through the design process.
- Great design ability – video/motion graphics and web required
- Listening and communicating clearly with others
- Fearless ability to step into uncharted territory and succeed
- Consistently work across many clients and different project types
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Customer service is essential to success here
- Yes is the answer when you’re asked to do a million things
- Entry-level experience in design and/or art direction
- College and/or portfolio school
- Team player
- Able to function in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient with a pencil and Adobe design programs