Mower is seeking an entry-level Information Technology Administrator who can provide on-going computer software/hardware/network support to PC and Mac users. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication, troubleshooting, organizational, time management, and crisis management skills. This person will also have responsibility for providing remote support to users in all of our offices. Must be a self-starter with an appetite for learning.
- Possess a minimum of two-year degree in IT or related field or equivalent work experience, 1 or more years of experience as a support person in an established IT department
- A strong working knowledge of computer systems, hardware, and software including Windows 10, Mac OS 10.14 and 10.15, Office 365 including Skype for Business, Dropbox and Adobe Creative Suite
- Good problem-solving, analytical, and team-working skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Active Directory (DNS-DHCP), Group Policy, Remote Desktop Services and Powershell a plus