Mower has an opportunity for a Graphic Designer/Production Designer to join our Syracuse (or Buffalo?) team! Responsible for the creation of electronic files, editing, page layouts and interfacing with/under the direction of Art Directors, while also displaying the ability to work independently as a designer on select projects. Ability to manage work and adhere to tight deadlines.
We’re looking for an individual who is hard working, motivated and enthusiastic to join our collaborative team environment.
- 2-3 years of hands-on, professional graphic design experience
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe CS5 and CS6 (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat)
- Basic Flash, Dreamweaver, HTML and CSS coding skills
- Must have traditional and digital publishing experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of MAC Environment-specifically OS X (strong working knowledge required)
- Knowledge with working on various servers, networks, webDAV and FTP sites
- Able to trouble shoot software and font issues
- A thorough understanding of color, composition, typography and general design principles
- Must have strong technical knowledge and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must
- The ability to work efficiently, meet deadlines and juggle multiple projects