Join our Syracuse or Buffalo office as a freelance Graphic Designer/Production Designer! This individual will be responsible for the creation of electronic files, editing, page layouts and interfacing with/under the direction of Art Directors, while also displaying the ability to work independently as a designer on select projects. Must be capable of managing work and adhering to tight deadlines.
We’re looking for an individual who is hard working, motivated and enthusiastic to join our collaborative team environment.
- 2-3 years of hands-on, professional graphic design experience
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe CS5 and CS6 (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat)
- Basic Flash, Dreamweaver, HTML and CSS coding skills
- Traditional and digital publishing experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of MAC Environment-specifically OS X (strong working knowledge required)
- Knowledge with working on various servers, networks, webDAV and FTP sites
- Ability to trouble shoot software and font issues
- A thorough understanding of color, composition, typography and general design principles
- Strong technical knowledge and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Ability to work efficiently, meet deadlines and juggle multiple projects
- Must be set up as an independent contractor (1099 employee)