We are storytellers. We explore all channels through which to tell client stories effectively. We write, we pitch media, we grasp social media and paid social programs, we work with graphic designers to amplify stories. We are modern integrated marketing communications. Mower’s fast-paced Boston office is seeking an assistant account executive to work on accounts in our public relations practice. Clients are B2B-focused, and from technology, energy and robotics industries. Do you want to help shape and tell our client stories?
We need someone with a related college degree and at least three years of experience working in the field of PR. Outstanding writing and organizational skills are a must, with a keen eye for detail. The right candidate is a self-starter and has the ability to prioritize work, juggle multiple projects and succeed as a part of a highly motivated and driven team.
- College/University degree in public relations, communications, journalism, English or psychology preferred
- 1 or more years working in PR or related field
- Must love telling complex stories across a variety of channels
- Must be social media savvy
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills