Mower is looking for an Analytics Coordinator to join its growing digital and analytics team. The Analytics Coordinator will be responsible for implementing and maintaining complex tracking solutions for our clients, and for analyzing client’s digital and marketing performance to identify opportunities in the data.
As a data wrangler, you will work to deliver custom analytics solutions to support our client’s integrated marketing campaigns. You will use a variety of analytics, ad, and tag management platforms to solve challenging tracking and reporting problems for our clients and internal teams. With clients, you will be a primary point of contact for tag installations and answering questions about tracking and reporting. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of in-house tools that boost power and efficiency of data analysis and reporting.
· Creating, maintaining, troubleshooting, and improving analytics installations
· Assisting team members with complex tracking setups and troubleshooting projects
· Possess knowledge of the tracking and reporting capabilities of advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Business Manager, ad serving tools (e.g. Sizmek, GDN), and other related technologies
· Have knowledge of the tracking and reporting capabilities of analytics and data visualization platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Google Data Studio, and other related technologies
· Coordinate proper tagging and maintaining KPI metrics for client campaigns and use the found data to identify new opportunities for said campaigns
· Performing digital marketing analysis and working with dashboards on a daily basis
· Effectively communicate insights and findings to cross-functional team members and clients as needed
· Ensure the right tagging is in place to measure performance and provide analyses using tools such as Google Tag Manager
· Integrate and automate recurring reports from various marketing and advertising platforms to provide a single view and deliver on target KPIs
Required Hard Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree or higher — Marketing, Advertising, Business, Economics. If your studies have prepared you well for the responsibilities listed above, you should apply.
· 1-3 years’ experience in an analytical role, preferably within digital analytics/performance marketing/e-commerce
· Understanding of digital landscape (Search, Email, Affiliate, Display, Social etc.) and how all channels work together to create 360-degree impact
· Familiarity with Microsoft Excel: Know the basic functions, understand advanced formulas. You will be using this every day.
Required Soft Skills:
· Ability to work both in group setting and independently
· Rigorous attention to detail
· Ability to handle many different tasks at once
· Aptitude in learning and applying new tools and technologies
· Curiosity: You should feel unsatisfied when you don’t know how something works. If you are driven by a desire to learn more and you’re not afraid of breaking things to try and make them better
· Agency experience a plus
· Experience in SQL is a plus
· Familiarity with A/B testing platforms is a plus
· Google Analytics certification and/or other recognized digital certifications
· Familiarity with BI tools such as Datorama, TapClicks, Domo, Ninjacat, etc.