Mower is seeking an Account Supervisor to work primarily on a large B2B account. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking for an exciting career, not just a job. Candidates must have a minimum of eight (8) years of marketing experience in agency and/or client-side management roles and have strong experience in managing client expectations and understanding their business. Position requires an ability to translate market research and insights into actionable strategies; a familiarity with business analytics; and working knowledge and experience in both traditional and digital marketing. Experience in the energy and sustainability sector is a plus.
Personal qualities include the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced creative environment and a results-oriented, service-driven mindset, along with passion, energy and enthusiasm. Demonstrated leadership skills, attention to detail are essential, as well as the desire and ability to share ideas and solve problems as part of a diverse team. The ability to be highly self-motivated, and to work with clients and colleagues to build/nurture account relationships is a necessity for success in this position. The ideal candidate will accept nothing less than delivering outstanding results for our clients via the work he or she delivers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications or related field; MBA a plus
- Eight (8) or more years agency or other highly relevant B2B marketing experience
- Experience working in the energy, automotive or retail sector helpful
- Demonstrated experience in consumer/shopper marketing strategies
- Outstanding detail, organization, presentation and writing skills
- Professional, dedicated and collaborative mindset
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, team environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with online marketing strategies, programs and technology