Mower is seeking an account executive with agency experience to support exciting, key accounts. We’re looking for an individual with a strong point of view who can lead client strategy conversations, advocate for good creative solutions and collaborate with internal specialists to deliver results-oriented programs. This individual should have a solid background in digital marketing strategies and integrated media plans and three or more years of professional experience.
Personal qualities include the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, creative environment, and a results-oriented, service-driven mindset. The ideal candidate works well within a team environment, is self-motivated, thinks proactively and can juggle many projects at the same time. This position will encompass multiple clients so a desire to learn new things is critical.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the planning and execution of advertising activities and responsibilities, for clients
- Able to lead the development of metrics reports, orchestrating multiple agency disciplines, to tell a clear story and include insights and recommendations.
- Able to interpret and extract insights from Google Analytics reports, and understand GA capabilities for tagging and tracking.
- Able to recognize opportunities for Paid Search programs, and understand how these campaigns are implemented, measured and optimized.
- Able to lead a client conversation about Search Engine Optimization and demonstrate an understanding of current SEO best practices.
- Able to discuss paid opportunities for brands on major social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn). Understands creative best practices on social channels.
- Able to discuss email marketing best practices and review email and landing page creative in order to optimize for conversion.
- Able to discuss digital media solutions with clients, including programmatic display, OTT, CTV, native ads, geo-fencing, account-based marketing, etc. Able to discuss the benefits of the Sizmek ad serving platform.
- Ability to discuss/recommend non-digital media – including broadcast, OOH, print, experiential, etc. Understand media strategies and schedule patterns
- Bachelor’s degree and three or more years professional experience (agency experience is a major plus)
- Outstanding proofing, detail, organization and communication skills
- Professional, dedicated and collaborative
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, team environment