We are storytellers. We explore all channels to tell client stories effectively. We write, we pitch media, we utilize paid, earned, social and owned media, working with an integrated team of talented marketers to amplify key messages. We counsel clients on a range of strategic communications programs. Mower’s fast-paced Upstate New York offices seek an account executive to work on accounts in our public relations and public affairs practice. Clients are B2B-focused, and from technology, energy and service industries. This position will be based out of either our Syracuse or Rochester office. Do you want to help shape and tell our client stories?
We need someone with a related college degree and at least three years of experience working in the field of PR and PA. Outstanding writing and organizational skills are a must, with a keen eye for detail. The right candidate is a self-starter and has the ability to prioritize work, juggle multiple projects and succeed as a part of a highly motivated and driven team.
- College/University degree in public relations, communications, journalism or English preferred
- Three or more years working in public relations, public affairs or related field
- Must love telling complex stories across a variety of channels
- Must be social media savvy
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Video, photography and graphic skills are a plus