Our Mower Syracuse office is seeking an Account Director to work primarily on large B2B accounts. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking for an exciting career, not just a job. The Account Director is a senior-level position that owns the development and management of client relationships. The Account Director will develop top-to-top relationships with clients, clearly communicate and advocate for their business objectives with professionals within the agency. Candidates must have a minimum of ten (10) years of marketing experience in agency and/or client-side management roles and have strong experience in managing client expectations and understanding their business. Position requires an ability to translate market research and insights into actionable strategies; a familiarity with business analytics; and working knowledge and experience in both traditional and digital marketing.
Personal qualities include the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced creative environment and a results-oriented, service-driven mindset, along with passion, energy and enthusiasm. Demonstrated leadership skills and attention to detail are essential, as well as the desire and ability to share ideas and solve problems as part of a diverse team. The ability to be highly self-motivated, and to work with clients and colleagues to build/nurture account relationships is a necessity for success in this position. The ideal candidate will accept nothing less than delivering outstanding results for our clients via the work he or she delivers and assist the agency in business development activity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications or related field; Mar/comm M.A. a plus
- Ten (10) or more years agency or other highly-relevant B2B marketing experience
- Outstanding detail, organization, presentation and writing skills
- Provide strategic direction, financial management and top-line growth for all accounts
- Professional, dedicated and collaborative mindset
- Ability to succeed working independently in a fast-paced, team environment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver digital marketing strategies to meet and exceed client’s needs. This includes programs and technology such as online display and social advertising, SEO, SEM, marketing automation and website strategy.