Eric Mower and Associates Wins Eight Awards for Creative Marketing Campaigns
The B2 Awards are one of the most respected b-to-b communications award programs in the industry. Each year, hundreds of entries are submitted in 29 categories and judged by more than 60 senior corporate marketers and leading b-to-b agency executives. EMA earned three Best of Category awards and five Awards of Excellence.
“We’re proud to be recognized in this way—and we like to think it’s because of our approach to making business-to-business person-to-person,” said John Favalo, managing partner for EMA Group B2B. “We never forget that businesses are made of people or that human situations impact business decisions. If you treat someone like a business, they’ll treat you like a vendor; but if you personalize the value proposition to the person, they’ll treat you like a partner. And our goal for every campaign is to create more dialogues that build partnerships.”
EMA’s Best of Category wins include:
- Demand Generation: EMA developed tailored content and offers to speak one-to-one to reach key audiences and drive SMB market penetration for PGi.
- Direct Response Marketing: EMA developed an automated, 12-part lead nurturing program for PGi.
- Packaging: EMA created a booklet to capture the messages in Domtar’s PAPERbecause campaign, designed to educate people about the importance of paper and how it can be a sustainable choice.
EMA’s Awards of Excellence include:
- Away-from-Home Advertising: EMA created a campaign for furniture manufacturer KI to build brand awareness regionally and locally, and to build a sense of corporate pride.
- Single Booklet: EMA created a booklet to capture the messages in Domtar’s PAPERbecause campaign, designed to educate people about the importance of paper and how it can be a sustainable choice.
- Half-Page or Under Campaign: EMA created a series of color print ads for Domtar to inform key audiences with facts about the importance of paper, and to dispel the myths surrounding paper and encourage usage.
- Industry Analyst Public Relations: EMA worked with North American Breweries to develop and execute the Dundee Ales & Lagers “Virtual Tastings,” an online, interactive program to reach beer bloggers.
- Video: EMA helped Transitions explain the uses, benefits and complementary structure of Transitions® XTRActive™ lenses and Transitions® VI lenses by developing a product simulation video.
This award news comes shortly after EMA won the Best of Show and two first-place Advertising Creative Excellence Awards from the Business Marketing Association of New York City, as well as three first-place awards from the Printing Industry of the Carolinas.
See the full B2 Awards report here: http://www.omnicontests4.com/Gallery/Client/LFA/gallery-lfa-awardlist.aspx.
About Eric Mower + Associates
EMA is an integrated marketing communications agency with specialized expertise in business-to-business marketing, public relations and public affairs, consumer advertising, shopper marketing and digital/direct/relationship marketing. With offices in Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse and Albany, N.Y.; Cincinnati; Charlotte, N.C.; and Atlanta, EMA serves clients throughout the United States. EMA also serves many of its clients through thenetworkone, the world’s largest independent network of advertising, creative, digital, media and marketing agencies covering 65 countries. EMA belongs to the American Association of Advertising Agencies and IPREX, a worldwide partnership of independent public relations firms. Named #5 on Advertising Age’s Best Places to Work 2012 list, EMA has 250 professionals and $236 million in capitalized billings for 2012. Visit www.mower.com for more information.
Eric Mower + Associates
Phone: (315) 413-4258
dgerhart at mower dot com